The new enhancements are now available on the Commons. I’m happy to report that now, you can:
- Reply via email from your Daily Digest
- Reply via email from your instant notification
- Use new advanced search features
- See the appropriate subject title and community in your instant notifications
- Easily see what institution the discussion creator or commenter is from
- Incorporate Commons events into your Google and Outlook calendars
Join us for one of two Innovation Webinars we’ve scheduled for an overview of the new enhancements, and how you can take advantage of these new features. Click on one of the links below to register for an event.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at 1:00 pm-Click here to register
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at 2:00 pm-Click here to register
Thank you to Enterprise Hive, the provider of HiveSocial, the platform that powers the Commons, for their development efforts and delivering these new enhancements. Many of these enhancements are a result of direct feedback from our BORACLE and BFINAID listserv users as well as direct feedback from all of you. Thank you for providing us feedback, and especially to those who took a look at the Commons Discussion Forum Community and provided input and feedback into the enhancements. Your feedback was greatly appreciated. And a special thank you to the Commons Customer Advisory Board for prioritizing and defining specifications for the enhancements.
Please let me know if you have any questions. We’re focused on continually improving and enhancing the Commons to ensure it meets your needs, and we hope you find these changes enhance your Commons experience!