The "Change email" feature will allow you to change your user login email address.
For example, you may have been a member of the edu1world platform and
your institutional email address may have changed as a result of a
change in institutional email domain, or you may have changed your
affiliation. In either case, you would like to maintain your existing
account with all prior associations to the articles you have contributed
and your memberships and connections, assuming you are still granted
- Selecting "MyWorkplace", and then the "Settings" tab
- And locating the Admin module in the right side panel and selecting 'Change email'
- First, to confirm that you are who logged in, you must enter current email address and password
- Then, enter new email address and re-enter it to confirm it was entered correctly
- Press "Save"
You should see a confirmation display.
Done (Back will return you to the starting point)
* Note: You may update your email notification email address
separately. You may most likely prefer to keep them in sync. However,
you may opt to process your emails from multiple sources in just one
place, and this would facilitate that.
To Set your email address for email notifications:
- Access "MyProfile" from the top set of links
- Scroll to "Contact Info"
- Select edit for 'Contact Info'
- Modify 'Work E-mail' field
- Press 'Accept' to process your changes